Brine & Foam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sail the seas, or do as you please in this AU-European-based roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Remp
Admin

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Empty
PostSubject: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] SebastianAlecsanderPirrellis
sebastian alecsander pirrellis

Sebastian grinned, dropping a small stack of golden coins onto the wooden counter. "Thanks," he muttered, nodding at the shopkeeper absently. The bearded man eyed him for a moment, before scooping up the coins and inclining his head in return. "Be careful with those," he advised, his voice low. "Mmn, of course." Waving slight, Sebastian removed the large crate he had come for from the ground, and made sure he had a tight grip on it before heading for the exit. "I'll be back before we head out. We need a few more cases of firebrand whiskey, and a couple loaves of bread." Grumbling, the merchant watched as Sebastian pulled the door open with his foot, and headed into the marketplace. "A few more cases of firebrand whiskey my ass." Chuckling slightly, he stroked his beard for a few seconds, before shrugging and heading back into the storage room.

Grunting, Sebastian readjusted the crate in his arms, before glancing around at the other shoppers. Many bustled around different carts and stands, where merchants and traders had set up shop. One particular man was attracting quite a bit of attention; he appeared to be selling a leather-bound, hastily written book. Squinting for a moment, Sebastian eventually gave up with a shrug, and continued on his way. "Excuse me," he mumbled, weaving through civilians. Instinctively, he headed for the bay. This was where his ship The Weeping Wind was docked. That's actually why Sebastian had gone on this small shopping trip, picking up supplies and a few other things that his crew had requested. Of course, he had spent some of the money gained from their last haul-in, but his companions needed these items, and he was happy to give them.

Nearly instantly, Sebastian recognized the distinctive smell of sea-salt and ocean air; this had become one of his favorite scents, ever since he took his ship out for her first sail. Sea life had slowly adjusted to be his favorite past-time activity, right behind spending the holidays with his mother in Cypress. "Hey boys, I got four jugs of rum, thirteen bags of carrots, two full-sized chickens!" He called out to a few of his crew members, who were anxiously bustling around The Weeping Wind. "Here," he offered, handing the large, heavy crate to one of the heaviest-set men there. "Load it up. We'll spend the night here and then set sail tomorrow, after we've eaten and had a good night's rest." A few of the men cheered, overjoyed at their captain's typical lax behavior. "Thanks, Cap'n," the largest man said, the name Horace emblazoned on his vest. Nodding, Sebastian waved the men away, thinking. "Take the rest of the day for yourselves."
Back to top Go down
https://brine-and-foam.forumotion.com
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Captai10

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra walked around the heavily crowded streets, she had just sailed into town needing supplies and food for her ship. She turned to her crew and said "We'll be staying the rest of the night here. Go find an inn to stay at, be back at the ship by high noon tomorrow, got it?" Her crew nodded "Aye, Cap'n." She nodded at them. "Good. Now away with ye!" She shouted at her crew. Her crew all spread out in different directions. "And don't be causin' any ruckus, that's the last thing I need!" She yelled to her crew. She hoped they heard her and she walked around town, this is where her good/adventurous side kicked in.

She's been trying to talk more modern English than pirate slang, it was hard for her because she was raised around the slang and it was hard for her to some off of it. She brushed a stand of hair out of her face and walked around town. She walked into a few stores, just to see what was happening on the inside. She walked into more crowded areas, to explore what was currently going on in the town. She saw one of her men from her crew trying to steal something. "Oy! What did I say to ya? Get out of 'ere!" The pirate cursed under his breath and ran off. She sighed and started walking a different way before she bumped into a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. She turned and looked at him. Now it was time to practice her better English. "Sorry about that." She said with a small smile, hoping not to start any arguments.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Sebastian turned swiftly, preparing to scold whoever had bumped into him. Noticing the girl, however, his expression softened, and he waved her away. "No, no, it's fine, really." Examining the girl, he estimated that she was not only someone of the sea, but high adventure as well; the entire outfit and apparel gave it away. No normal civilian would dress like that of an adventurer. "You wouldn't happen to sail, would you?" He raised an eyebrow, grinning at her charmingly. When he wanted to, Sebastian could be a very charismatic person. "I'm Sebastian, but feel free to call me Alec, which is short for Alecsander, my middle name." Taking both of his hands, he took one of hers, shaking it vigorously. "What an odd coincidence this is, for you to cure my boredom. It's very nice to meet you." Releasing the heart handshake, Sebastian smiled, and waited for a reply. Not only would this be a very good chance to connect with another captain, he might also learn a bit more about The Siren's Soliloquy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra smiled at the boy. "That's a relief, I thought I might've gotten scolded." She chuckled and heard his question. She smirked and stood up straight. "Ye be lookin' at the Captain Cassandra Dahila Teach. Otherwise known as Cap'n Dahila. You can call me Cass, although." She sad with a smile, and realizing her slang showed more than before. "Aye, sorry about the slang. I was raised around a group of pirates." She said apologetically. She smiled and was happy to 'cure someones boredom'. She felt like she accomplished something. "Glad to have met you, Alec. You know anything about this place?" She asked him, looking around the town.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

"Captain Cassandra Dahila Teach? Now that's quite a long name." Thinking, he crossed his arms, and examined her a bit more. "Cass...Cass...I'll call you Cassie." Beaming at her, he glanced around, taking in the thick sea air. "Do I know about this place?" He smiled ear to ear, nodding. "Of course. I lived here for a few year when I was seventeen. It's a great port town, really. There's always tons of merchants and traders, as well. They've got everything you need, no doubt." He sighed, watching as people bustled in the plaza. "Horrible crimes, though. Murders, rapes, assaults. Horrible, horrible things..." Tightening his jaw, he shook his head in despair. "A pretty little thing such as yourself might want to keep away from some of these oddities. Some people, just rotten to the core." Changing the leg he was putting all of his weight on, he let himself relax, standing in a more casual position. "Now let me ask you something. D'you know anything about the Siren's Soliloquy?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra smiled. "Cassie? I like it." She took a quick scan of the place, seeing people crowding the streets. Hearing his story about him staying here and what goes on, she sighed and shook her head. "Aye, that's quite unfortunate. It seems like such a good town." She said, tracing rings on the sword handle that was hidden in a sheath. She looked at him and flashed a smirk. "I can take any poor bloak who tries to mess with me. But, I'll take your word. I'll stick by ye for the day." She said resting her hands on her hips. Her eyes lit up and darkened at the same time at the mention of The Siren's Soliloquy. "Ye be lookin' for the Siren's Soliloquy, eh? The entrance to hell. Or the land of gold and riches of ye wildest dreams." Her eyes became cold, and became into a hardened stare. "Aye, I know a little about it." She stated blankly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

When she mentioned her blatant knowledge on the old mystery, he raised an eyebrow. "Aye, you do, do you?" Grinning, he moved next to her, and wrapped his arm around her, turning her so that she faced the marketplace. "How about we go to an inn, somewhere we can talk privately, if you catch my drift." He winked at her, and silently pondered what she could know about The Siren's Soliloquy. It was definitely an old and well known legend. That's all it was to most people, though; a legend. To Sebastian, however, it was all too true. The things he could find on that island could make him rich, richer than any man; he could buy his mother a new home, he could fix up his ship, and he could feed his crew for a lifetime. It was every treasure hunter's dream.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She nodded at Alec. "Aye, I do. I know quite a bit." Oh, the things she knew. She planned to never reveal the secrets she knew, but hiding things from people just wasn't her thing. She looked at Alec with wide, somewhat fearful eyes. What he thought, what every pirate thought, the Siren's Soliloquy was a land of treasure. To her and the rest of her crew, the Siren's Soliloquy was not to be taken lightly. She believed it was truly the entrance to hell. She believed and evil curse was bestowed upon entering the Soliloquy. She flashed out of deep though and smiled at Alec. "As ye wish." She began to walk to the nearest inn motioning for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Rubbing his hands together happily, Sebastian followed. "So, you must get around quite a bit, if you know about the Siren's Soliloquy." At first, he had been quite hesitant, believing this girl to be a hoax. The idea that she would get him alone and then rob him blind also ran through his mind, and it rested there. Silently, he reached down, and laid his hand on the curved leather handle of his scimitar. "Always ready for anything," he mumbled to himself, following after her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |
She stopped and looked at Alec like he might of been crazy. "Alec, I've been sailing the seas all my life. I know just about everything there is to know about the sea and it's legends. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about." She said, proud of her English then. She continued to walk and rented a room inside the inn. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs. She took off her sheath and set it beside the night stand in the room. "So, what do ye' want to know about the Siren's Soliloquy?" She asked, taking her hair and moving it all to one side of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Staying standing, Sebastian crossed his arms, smiling at the girl on the bed. "Everything. Tell me all that you know about the Soliloquy." Thinking, he realized that this would give her nowhere to start. "Tell me what's inside of all that mist. Is is just a bunch of islands, or what?" He raised an eyebrow, and crouched so that he was eye-level with her. Sebastian was extremely curious and intrigued with the Soliloquy, especially with what was inside of it. Nobody really knew; all fog and monsters and dirt, they said. Sebastian knew better though. He knew that it couldn't just be this plain, boring place. It had to be a land of wonders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She stood up and stood in front of the window. She stared out to sea. "The mist is full of terrible creatures. Some ye might have heard of, some ye probably have never laid eyes on. Some are weak and ye will kill in a heart beat. Others might take a bit to destroy." She said this blankly, but also as if she was telling a scary story. She turned to look at him. She stared him straight in the eyes as she spoke her next words. "Beyond that, it is believed there is nothing." She turned and sat on the bed again, not being able to keep still. She tugged and pulled at her skirt, a habit she does when she can't keep calm. "When I was around 15, the current Cap'n of the ship, Cap'n Lee, almost made it to the Siren's Soliloquy. He was boasting that he was goin' to be rich and all of that. The crew was excited as well. Me, I couldn't wait. We almost made it to the Siren's Soliloquy, but then the Cap'n started acting strange. It was when we were within 30 miles of the mist. He became... almost possessed. He started barking impossible orders at the crew. The crew stood around and just stared at him. Finally, he went off the deep end and jumped off the ship and swam out into the mist. Something in the mist lured him there, I just know it. He wasn't a complete buffoon. He knew what he was doing. He knew better than to do something extremely risky like that." She sighed. "Of course, he was never seen again after that." She spoke sadly. She looked him straight in the eyes. "Ye look like a smart lad. Heed my warning. Don't go lookin' for it." She hoped he believed her the tiniest bit. She knew he wouldn't though. Most adventurers and pirates are too greedy to listen. She just looked down into her lap and waited to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Listening to her tale, Sebastian had decided to take a seat in the chair across from the girl. "So...madness, monsters, no vision whatsoever, etcetera. That's what you're telling me...?" He leaned back into the seat, crossing his arms. "I'm thinking that I ought to go out there and see for myself." Glancing up, he grinned. "Oh, don't think I doubt you. I believe you. I just want to go anyways. And I'm thinking that you should come with me." He smirked, and tilted his head a bit. "I'll pay you, feed you, whatever you like. I need you as my guide though, and you obviously need a break from normal days."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She shot up and looked at him. A wide smile spread across her face. "Aye! I'd be glad to come with ye! But what about my ship? What do I tell my crew? I'll have to put Stefan in charge..." She said, beginning to speak to herself. But then she snapped out of it and smiled at Alec. "Ye now have Cap'n Dahlia on ye crew." She winked at him, her slang showing throw again. "Aye, I have to work on that slang of mine.." She laughed, shaking her head at his offers. "No need to pay me. I have my own loot, I'm only here to help ye." She smiled kindly, the excitement showed through her eyes. She hadn't been on this big of an adventure since she first became Cap'n.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, obviously surprised. "Really? Just like that? I figured you'd say no and I'd have to bribe ya." He shrugged, and grinned. "Anyways, welcome to the Weeping Wind's crew!" he jeered, grasping her shoulders and grinning at her. "I am slightly curious what'll happen in this mist, though. Well, we set sail tomorrow." Clearing his throat, he opened the door, and gestured for her to go first. "After you, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Captai10`
| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She giggled in excitement. "I'm glad to be sailin' with ye! And don't ye worry, if I notice anything that goes wrong, I'll warn ya." She said, resting her hand on his shoulder. She flashed a smile at him and collected her sheath ad clasped it on to her rope that played as a belt and walked out of the room. She turned and waited for him to walk out of the room as well. "Where to? Shall I call ye Cap'n Alec?" She asked with a smile, raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 pm

"Nothing so formal!" he said, chuckling and patting her back. "Just call me Alec, Cassie. Oh, and if any of my crew-mates give you any trouble or try to get too friendly on you, just give them a good punch to the face, and tell them it was from the Cap'n." Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows, smirking slightly. "You'll be treated as royalty on my ship, and nothing less!" He mumbled something inaudible afterwards, then snickered a bit to himself. "Besides, without you, I'd probably be halfway to the Soliloquy right now, getting devoured by monsters and going insane."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 am

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra chuckled. "If you insist, Alec." She said with a smile. She walked a small ways ahead and turned and called to him "If any of ye crew gives me a hassle, ye might notice a few missing men." She smirked playfully and continued walking. Her walking became more of a skip. "I don't need to be royalty, just respected is all I ask." She smiled. The beads that were attached to a few strands of her hair jingled as she skipped. "Ye seem like a young lad, what is ye age anyway?" She asked, standing still and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:10 am

Sebastian had to speed up his walk to keep up with her, as she was no longer walking, but skipping happily. "Twenty" he replied, grinning. "Although I feel like I'm only fifteen. Oh well, I guess that's what a life on the sea does to you. Eternal youth, they say." Thinking, he remembered something absently, and beamed at her. "So, would ya like to see me ship, then? She's a fine one, I tell you. Now that I think of it, you'll need somewhere to sleep, eh? You can have my private quarters. Really comfy, it is. A nice thick cottin' bed, some cozy torches. I think ye'd really like et." By now, Sebastian's natural Cypren accent had come out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra smiled at the young man. "Aye, ye a young lad. I'm only a year younger. Nineteen years, I am." She said with a childish smile. "But, as ye, I feel as if I'm only ten years." She said, starting to walk normally again. She walked next to him at a normal pace. She smirked at his accent beginning to show. "Does ye have an accent as well? Well, now I don't feel as alone." She laughed. "Ye ship sounds lovely. Especially the Cap'n quarters. Sounds great, but where will ye sleep?" She asked, looking at him in a bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "Aye, I hadn't really thought about that. I guess I'll sleep in the crew rooms. Ey' don't smell particularly well, nor are they very clean, but anything for a lady, such as yourself." Smiling, he bowed slightly, all a part of his manners training. His mother had taught him, back in Cypress, to treat women with the utmost respect and honor; this is part of why he was so kind and courteous. "Shall we continue?" he prompted, holding her arm with one hand and gesturing forward with another. "I'd certainly like to pick up a few more supplies, now that we have another passenger."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She smiled at Alec. "Ye are the most courteous lad I've met." She held on to his arm and continued to walk along and out of the inn. She saw the busy streets once more, which calmed her slightly. She saw one of her crew mates. "Aye! Edwin! Tell Stefan he's Cap'n for a while. I'm taking a trip with Mr. Alec ov'r 'ere." The man stood up straight and said "Aye Cap'n!" "Good. Now continue ye duties for the night." The man nodded and sped off. Cassandra couldn't contain her excitement well enough. She loved to sail. She couldn't wait to be on a new ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

"You're quite the captain," he said, cracking a small grin once she had commanded the man known as Edwin. Smiling, he continued, glancing in the direction of his ship. "I assure you, Mr. Cassandra," he began, now melting into a more business-like manner, "that you will gain half of anything we reap in the Soliloquy. Gold, precious metals and gems, or things that seem less of value." He grinned at her, still speaking. "It's a true pleasure to have you aboard. I'm sure that the other men will be just as ecstatic as I am to have a new face around."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra couldn't help but crack a smile as well. "You'll be startin' to see a different side of me once we set sail. I become 'quite the cap'n' as ye spoke." She said, flashing a smile. "Oy, no need to reward me, lad. I'm only 'ere for the adventure.." She spoke calmly, light tapping the arms she held on to. "I can't wait once we set sail..I'm up for a new adventure, any day!" She spoke happily, she sounded like a little girl, although. She turned to Alec and gave a very child-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:00 pm

"I'm sure!" he said, grinning and continuing to escort her. "I'm rather surprised a lass such as yourself isn't already courted," he explained, smiling. Many people in Europa were married by the time they were 20, at least. Not many sailors, however. They preferred adventure, the high seas, and other things that a spouse just held back. Life in Europa was short, so love came quick. "Aye, I am rather curious, though. We'are ya from?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, glancing at her. "Ya sound like yer from somewhere in Europa. Of course, I could be wrong. Just interested, is all." He gave a toothy smile, and continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brine & Foam :: THE KNOWN WORLD :: Europa :: Artivera-
Jump to: