Brine & Foam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sail the seas, or do as you please in this AU-European-based roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onward to adventure! { A D A M }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Empty
PostSubject: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Captai10
| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra woke up to the ship gently rocking back and forth. She sat up in bed. She looked around and saw Alec's Captains quarters. She stretched, yawning loudly. She stood up and got out of her nightgown and changed in to clothes. She put on what she called her 'sailing hat' and walked up on to the deck of the ship. She smiled widely and stood at the bow of the ship at the edge. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath on the ocean air. She opened her eyes and exhaled, looking out to the open ocean.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Onward to adventure! { A D A M } SebastianAlecsanderPirrellis
sebastian alecsander pirrellis

Sebastian was roused from his sleep by the gentle rock of the ocean, a feeling he had quickly become attached to. Instead of slumbering under-deck like he said he would, he had fell asleep in the crow's mast, the lookout point for the ship. Last night, once everybody was settled in and quietly sleeping, Sebastian had set the ship sailing. Then, he had climbed the mast with his favorite magnifying scope, and settled in. It was rather surprising how easily he had fallen into his dreams. Stretching, he glanced down, seeing a few of the crew members, along with Cassandra, who had apparently already been awake. Grabbing onto the handle of this average, swashbuckling scimitar, he glanced around, letting the cool sea air fill his mind. A bit disoriented, he climbed down the rope ladder, his boots landing on the wood with a dull thud. "Hello, men." He waved to a few of his men, walking towards the bow of the ship with a certain swagger that only a sailor could possess. "Greetings, m'lady." Sebastian smirked, and padded up behind her, bowing slightly. "Sleep well, did ya?"
Back to top Go down
https://brine-and-foam.forumotion.com
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra heard a voice behind her and turned to see Alec. She smiled brightly. "Good morning to ye, Cap'n. I slept quite well, how about ye?" She said, putting her hand on his back and patted it lightly. She took another deep breath of the air. "I love the smell of the ocean air, don't you? It's calming." She said, very laid back and relaxed. She leaned forward on the railing slightly. She was tempted to jump off and swim. But she knew very well she would never get back up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Aye, a bit stiff, but otherwise quite contempt." Sebastian chuckled, and bent forward, his back popping several times. "Sleeping on wood isn't the most comfortable. The sweet veil of the ocean certainly helps, though." He nodded, and sat his hands on his hips, causing his arms to jut out from his sides. "Yes, I do quite enjoy the sea air. It's much better than the musty air of an old building, or the burning smell inside of cities. It's so..." He shifted, trying to decide on the word. "Natural." Crossing his arms, he turned, and strode a foot or so before glancing back at her. "Mmn, yes, that's the word I was looking for." Swiveling on his heels, he paced back, squinting out at the horizon. "There's not much to do, now. We just have to sail until we find something. The crew will maintain the sails and masts, all we have to do is sit back and wait." Turning, he began walking to the captain's door, before stopping and looking back. "I'm going to chart some directions in the private quarters. You're free to join me, if you so please." With that, he continued forward, opening the door silently, and stepped into his "treasure room". Inside was a desk, many shelves full of books, and a few odd pieces here and there, things he had found on his trips. The room was softly lit by a few torches, and a fresh quill and ink had already been laid out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra smiled at him. After he had walked away, she decided to explore for a little bit. She looked up and saw the crow's mast. She smirked to herself and began climbing up the rope ladder. She made it to the top and saw a telescope. She picked it up and looked through it. She didn't see anything, just the movement of the ocean. She didn't care though, she couldn't help but smile. She put down the telescope and leaned slightly over the railing, looking down below. She smiled and stayed up there for a while. She eventually climbed down and headed to where Alec went. She entered the room quietly, not wanting to disturb him. She picked up a book and looked through it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Sebastian pulled out a chair, sitting at his desk and removing a fresh piece of parchment from inside a drawer. After writing for a moment, he stopped, leaning back in the wooden chair. "You're free to speak, you know. I didn't invite you in here to dawdle around while I worked." He smiled at her, quill still in hand. "Here, I've got a job for you." Reaching up, he fingered through a few rolled-up papers, before removing one marked with a special mark. "Here," he began, sliding t towards her, also sitting a quill by it. "It's a map of the uncharted waters. Mark some areas down that we should check out. Preferably in the area of the Soliloquy." Crossing his arms, he glanced back at the notes he was writing, pursing his lips and thinking. "Tell me again, when did your captain go mad? About how far would you say inside of the waters..." He picked up the quill, held above the small jar of ink, and waited for Cassandra's answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra looked at him and smiled. "I didn't know if you were working or not, so I decided to hush." She smiled, taking the quill and marking a few spots on the map she was given. She heard his question and leaned back, thinking. "Well, the Soliloquy is around in this area..." She spoke, circling a wide area on the map. She dipped the quill in ink, studying the mark of her circle. "He began going mad around this point." She said, making a star about an inch away from the inside line of the circle. She studied it for a moment more. "Yep, that should be accurate." She said, showing him her marks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Sebastian leaned back, crossing his arms. "Hmm..." Attentively, he studied her marks and the large circle. "I see." Sighing, he laid his head back, closing his eyes and thinking. Deciding to get his mind off it, he reached down, and pulled on the handle of the largest drawer. Sliding it open, he removed a large bottle of ale. It was the weaker stuff, no doubt; Sebastian had never been the drinker, anyways. He did enjoy the taste of a weak, fine ale though. Also, he removed two small glasses. Sitting them on the desk, he raised an eyebrow. "Would you fancy a drop of ale with me?" Smiling a bit, he poured a bit of the drink into both glasses, and lifted his to his lips, savoring the sweet, honey-like flavor. "It's a delicacy, really. I got it from an official in Skarandal, a few months back."
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 am

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra smiled and took the glass in her hands. She lifted it to her lips, taking a sip. "Thanks." She smiled, holding the glass in both hands. She stared at the map once more, looking at the marks she had made. Her mind began to drift off, about when her Cap'n went mad. Insane. Mental. While she thought of it, her eyes began to drift close;

Cassandra was around 15 years of age, up in the ship's crow mast, The Royale Adventure. It wasn't her ship at the time, but she knew it like the back of her hand. She was leaned over the railing, watching the crew work below. She usually hid from working, she just wanted to be free, not a worker. She didn't mind being on the ship though. After all, it was her dream. "CASSANDRA! GET YE SELF DOWN 'ERE! the Captain yelled up to her. She groaned and climbed down from the mast. The Cap'n looked severely angry. She just hung her head down and began her job, swapping the deck. She sighed, hating it. She noticed the Captain was acting extremely different lately, giving almost un-doable orders and working everyone to the bone, not to mention yelling like a mad dog. Her usual get up back then was her hair pulled up in a ribbon, a white blouse, tan capris, and black boots. She began swapping around the Captains quarters, and heard the Captain talking to himself. "I have to find it... I have to... I'll die for this..." He muttered over and over. Cassandra kept her mouth shut, but eyes wide. Later that night, she was up in the crow's mast, watching the sky shimmer with stars. She heard someone walking on the deck. She looked down and saw the Captain walking. The Captain strolled to the bow of the ship. She was about to call out to him, when he had thrown himself overboard. She let out a chilling scream.

Cassandra sat up quickly, sweat beading on her forehead and neck. She took another gulp of ale, and held her head in her hands, freaked out by her day dream.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Sebastian sat his glass down quickly, standing once she began to hold her head. "Are you alright?" He had a slightly curious yet extremely worried look on his face. Reaching out, he held her arm, studying her. "What was that all about?" It was obvious that she had imagined something, maybe remembered something. He was still intrigued by the moment though, so he kept his grip on her arm. "Was it the ale? A bit too strong?" Pursing his lips, Sebastian furrowed his brows, still confused by the event.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She lifted her head up to turn and look at him. Her eyes had a worried and saddened look. "I'm fine now, I just scared myself a bit.." She spoke with a certain nervousness in her voice. She took her hand and put it on top of his on her arm. "No, dear. It wasn't the ale. I just went too deep in thought, that's all." She reassured him smiling. "I guess you could say it was a flashback that seemed all too real.." She said patting his hand. "I'm okay now." She weakly smiled. She took her free hand, taking another drink of ale.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:12 pm

"Ah," Sebastian said, sitting with a sigh of relief. He had to have her in good health, as they were already sailing, and they couldn't turn back now. "Come now," he said, corking the ale again and pulling the desk open. "Maybe we shouldn't stay stuffed up in here." Putting the drink back into it's original place, he pushed the drawer close, and stood. I get a bit stiff when I spend all day in here, anyways. Stretching, he headed for the door, and glanced back at her. "Oh, and don't tell anybody what you've seen in here. You're the first person ever in here, besides myself of course." Sebastian nodded, and waited for her to follow before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra sighed heavily, then put the flashback out of her mind. It was one of the scariest things she's ever experienced. She stood up, stretching her arms and legs. She turned to him and smiled. There was something about him that always made her smile, she couldn't put her finger on it. She shoved it out of her mind, and followed him back out to the deck. "Don't worry, I won't." She responded to him, with a trusting smile. She looked out toward sea again. The sun was bright and warm, with a gentle breeze. There were hardly any clouds. She smiled brightly, completely happy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Sebastian yawned, still a bit sleepy from his harsh night. Silently, he moved over to mast, and gripped the rope ladder. Climbing slowly and monotonously, he pulled himself up into the crow's nest, and retrieved his telescope. Expanding it with a whizzing sound, he looked through the smaller end, pointing it towards the horizon. For a few moments, it was nothing but sky and sea, but in the blink of an eye, a small, dark shadow appeared as only a dot on the skyline. Grinning, he took the telescope away from his eye, squinting to see the dot without any help. As they grew a bit closer, it continued to grow. "Aye!" he shouted, down at the crew. "Land ahead! Cassandra, I need ya up here!" He waved her up the ladder, and looked back at the shadow. It was probably just a small island, but it appeared to have buildings, meaning they could sell a few of their treasures and spoils, and get other goods in return.
Back to top Go down
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

Cassandra leaned on the rail at the bow of the ship. She watched the sun's reflection sparkle on the water. She heard her named being called and was by Alec's side in less than a minute. "What's wrong?" She asked, looking out the the horizon. She didn't see anything, so she looked at him, slightly confused. She saw he was looking through the telescope, and said "Aye, what do you see out there?" She asked, excited and anxious and the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward to adventure! { A D A M }   Onward to adventure! { A D A M } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onward to adventure! { A D A M }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brine & Foam :: OUT ON THE WATER :: The High Ocean-
Jump to: