Brine & Foam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sail the seas, or do as you please in this AU-European-based roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Captai10
| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She smiled, resting her head against his arm for a moment, then lifted it up to continue to speak. "Oy, with all the sailing I've been doing, I've had no time to stay in one town for a period of time to look for a nice lad. I guess I should probably step down soon.." She sighed, sounding sad. She really didn't want to give up her life of sailing. She loved it as much as life itself. But she knew her mother would want her courted and well off for a family. She took her mind off of it. She turned back to Alec. "I'm from Polarus. I lived there until I was around 10, then I was, I guess ye would say kidnapped by pirates and was taken to sail. Sometimes I wonder if my parents noticed I've been gone, I mean, it's been nine years." She spoke rather blankly. She rested her head against his arm once more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 SebastianAlecsanderPirrellis
sebastian alecsander pirrellis

"Polarus?" He nodded, smiling a bit. "I can see it. I've been there once." Absently, Sebastian thought to himself. Maybe he'd court this girl after she helped him. It wasn't such a crazy thought, anyways. Many people of this country met one day, and were married another. Besides, he was a rather suitable man, he thought. The idea of settling down was a little hesitant to him, but he still could handle it. Returning to the situation at hand, Sebastian stared blankly for a moment, before rounding up on the ship. "Here she is," he said, admiring his boat like it was his own child. "Helped build her myself. Name's The Weeping Wind. Be kind to her, and she'll take ya wherever ya want to go." He patted the side of the ship, and a small bit of nostalgia showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://brine-and-foam.forumotion.com
Captain Fizzy!

Captain Fizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Captai10
| C A P T A I N |
| C A S S A N D R A |
| D A H I L A |
| T E A C H |

She lifted her head and nodded with a smile. "Ah, Polarus. Home sweet home." She smiled and continued walking. When she saw the boat in front of her, her eyes widened in excitement. It was a beautiful ship. The best one she's ever seen. She stared at it in awe, smiling wider than before. "Ye ship is lovely. Definitely the best I've seen. Helped built it? Ye did a great job." She said, putting her hand on the side of the ship as well, tracing her fingers on the wood, simply amazed. "Its perfect." She smiled, turning to him with many mixed happy emotions in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Remp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 SebastianAlecsanderPirrellis
sebastian alecsander pirrellis

"Thank ya," he said, smiling at her. "I must say, it seems like we're going to have quite the time of our lives on this trip. I can't believe we're actually sailing to the Siren's Soliloquy. Amazing," he rambled, nodding with a small grin. Gripping both of her hands, he smiled and nodded politely. "Aye, ya better get to sleep. We'll be leaving dock early tomorrow, and we all need as much rest as possible. I'll show ya to your quarters, and then I guess I'll head down to the crew's area." Releasing her hands, he turned towards the ship, a proud smile on his lips. "I can't wait for this trip. It'll be the best I've ever had, no doubt."
Back to top Go down
https://brine-and-foam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]   Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock, Stock, & Barrel [ private - R a c h ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brine & Foam :: THE KNOWN WORLD :: Europa :: Artivera-
Jump to: